Ferienjob 2025


Stocks Photo (1)
Apply now!

Which Documents you need?

    • Student ID Card (min. valid until 2026)
    • Resume or CV
    • Passport (min. valid 2 years)
    • Declaration of Certificate of Enrolment – download
    • Enrolment Letter

    Please prepare all required documents before your registration! If Documents missing, we can’t process you! The Declaration of Certificate of Enrolment and the Enrolment letter are provided by the University.

If you have any questions or don't know how to get the required documents

Please ask your university or one of our coordinators. They know every single step and are happy to help you!

Cookie Consent Banner by Real Cookie Banner