Ferienjob 2024


Stocks Photo (1)
Apply now!

Which Documents you need?

    • Student ID Card (min. valid until 2026)
    • Resume or CV
    • Passport (min. valid 2 years)
    • Imma
    • Enrolment Letter

    Before you register, please prepare all required documents. If there are Documents missing, we can’t process you! The Imma and the Enrolment letter are provided by the University.

If you have any questions or don't know how to get the required documents

Please ask your university or one of our coordinators. They know every single step and are happy to help you!

Cookie Consent Banner by Real Cookie Banner